The White Ape In Thailand

Thailand lifestyle and Thailand culture - from Thailand ladyboys to what Thailand map to bring, to finding the best Thailand flight - Thailand culture with a western perspective!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Trang, Thailand


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, June 24, 2006

This Thailand culture blog upgraded!

Hi Thailand culture lovers,

Here's my big ape-olgy for being slack. If you look at the post dates you'll see it's been a mighty long time since the last contribution. I've got a great excuse...

No it's more a secret really.

Well I thought I'd take my "professionalism" to a new level, and design a whole new Thailand culture white ape blog. One that includes the whole gamet from Thai teens to Thailand recipes, and beyond.

As far as the words "Thailand culture" can go...

It's still in phase one of construction, but it's readable. No one told me it would take so much time to get it right!

So, please, venture onwards to explore the new worlds of Thailand...

The all new white ape in Thailand blog



Peace :-)

And do tell your friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home