The White Ape In Thailand

Thailand lifestyle and Thailand culture - from Thailand ladyboys to what Thailand map to bring, to finding the best Thailand flight - Thailand culture with a western perspective!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Trang, Thailand


Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Do I Look Like A Friggin' Tourist?

Welcome to... Thailand culture Inc.

Beauty is in the EYE of the BeerHolder*.

Wouldn't you agree with me?

The question then is, what does the BeerHolder think? I mean, it's personal right? Subjective. What you think is probably completely different to what I think. But I bet we can come to some arrangement...

For example. Do you think these pictures below look like they came from an artist?

If you Said YES, you'd BE RIGHT.

Spot ON. Correct. Well observed. Hey... you're cooking.





Where is this guy coming from?

What is he doing in Thailand?

Does he look like a TOURIST?





"Genius is a not a matter of doing one thing a hundred
percent better than everyone else. Genius is a matter of
doing a hundred things one percent better than everyone
else."
- Michael Jordan





This is Thailand.

Did you ever think this would happen here?

Me neither.

*BeerHolder - I mean beholder, but I know you knew that...


The White Ape
Has Lost His Mind


HurleyPix.com - The Original Aboriginal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home